We at Southwest Dermatology & Vein are concerned about protecting your health and are committed to assisting the mitigation of COVID-19. While we remain open to serve you, we are significantly scaling back operations and we are taking reasonable precautions for everyone’s safety.
- Teledermatology Appointments Now Available
- Our providers and support staff are trained in infection control and will continue to uphold these high standards.
- Clinics have implemented a variety of heightened infection control measures including screening and social distancing (examples include staff screening, outdoor screening and check-in, more lobby spacing, etc.).
- Upon arrival to your appointment, we ask that all patients remain in their cars and call us for further check-in instructions. Please call your office directly: Austin 512-444-7208, Buda 737-717-3244, Dripping Springs 512-444-2277; prompt 1 to speak to front desk staff.
- We will be rescheduling all non-urgent outpatient visits including all routine skin checks and cosmetic appointments, and delaying all elective surgical procedures.
- All patients who wish to request new appointments, may call or submit an Appointment Request for a Telehealth visit. The evaluation of many dermatologic conditions can be obtained and medications can be prescribed through virtual visits. If urgent surgical treatment or an urgent biopsy is required, we will be able to see these patients in our clinic.
Thank you very much for your patience and support as we continue to serve our community as safely as possible during this challenging time. We have an emergency response team that is closely monitoring developments and will adjust in the event anything changes during this rapidly-evolving situation.
If you need to schedule an appointment or have questions, please call (512) 444-7208.