Connie Sterritt, PA-C
Connie earned a Master of Science Degree in Physician Assistant Studies from the University of Nebraska, a Bachelor of Science Degree in Physician Assistant Studies from Louisiana State University, and a Bachelor of Science Degree in Medical Technology from Northeast Louisiana University.
Connie is the mother of two children and lately spends much of her spare time doting on her adorable grandchildren, Charlotte and John.
Professional Experience and Honors
- Registered Medical Technologist since 1976
- First Dermatology Physician Assistant in Austin
- Member of the Austin community of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Member of the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
What Patients Are Saying:
- “Connie and her staff are absolutely the very best of the best. They’re always pleasant, caring, on time, and provide world class professional treatment. I’ve been a patient for years, and plan to remain as such.” – Le B. (October, 2018)
- “Everyone is always friendly and helpful. I have been coming to that office for at least 20 years and I wouldn’t go anywhere else.. I see Connie and she is the best! She always takes time to answer my questions and gives me a good check-up.” – Peggy C (August, 2019)
- “I was very satisfied, and always am whenever I come to you!! The thought of skin cancer is scary to me, but I feel good after talking to Connie and the staff.” – Margaret J. (June, 2019)
M-Th 8AM – 5PM, Fri 8AM – 12PM
4419 Frontier Trail
Austin, Texas 78745-1567